Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sagala

BUDGETED REYNA SA SAGALA


Been invited to join Sagala in Tiaong, Quezon last May 31, 2012.

Since I am an avid fan of anything Vintage, from Volkswagen, Ancestral Houses, Music and Fashion, I am aiming for a Vintage Look.  Vintage PINOY FASHION around 1940's - 50's.

 That's why I am very happy and satisfied with the outcome of my "Mix n Match/Experiment" 
how did I come up with this look?

As usual!
HALUNGKAT the CLOSET!
(the very best friend of a girl on a tight budget like me.  Halungkat until Makahanap!)

#1 found this OLD DRESS

#2 match it with this so called "TOOLS"
(custom-made)

 #3 Hat - kinda Vintage looking
(Binili ko to, actually... murang lng to! promise!)

#4 Broken Tiara
glued on the hat! (siyempre galing sa halungkat!)


#5 Veil/Bridal Mantle
used as a Shawl
(binili ko rin ito, mura lng naman din, compared to the pineapple cloth shawl / filipiƱana shawl)

And the outcome!
Somehow... Achieve naman din ^_^
(hmm...i think so ^_^)

here are the other looks:
without the veil/shawl

































No comments:

Post a Comment